Welcome to Aurora Borealis Adventures
Dog sledding, Water & Nature experiences in Swedish Lapland
This year´s Vindelälvare 2013
Green company of the year in Västerbotten 2010, Winner of Umeåregion tourist adward 2004 and since 2002 marked with the quality label for eco tourism Natures Best.
We offer dog sled tours all year around, from 1,5 hours to 12 days, but also white water rafting, stand up paddling, kennel visits and much more.
Rafting from 550 Skr
Stand up paddling from 400 Skr
Dog sledding from 650 Skr
Summer dog sledding from 450 Skr
Buy a gift card to someone you love!
Being able to drive a dog sled is fun and exciting and a valued gift to receive on their birthday or anniversary.
Why not give away an appreciated adventure in the form of a gift card to someone you like?
6 of our dogsled tours are also labeled with the quality label Nature’s Best, which is a pioneering label for responsible adventure tourism in the countryside in Sweden.
- Respect the limitations of the destination – minimize the negative impacts on local nature and culture.
- Support the local economy.
- Make all the operators activities environmentally sustainable
- Contribute actively to nature and cultural conservation.
- Promote knowledge and respect and the joy of discovery.
- Quality and safety all the way.
Read more about Nature’s Best by clicking on the logo..
AURORA BOREALIS ADVENTURES
S-922 91 Vindeln
Phone : +46 0933 630 55
Fax : +46 933 630 55
Mob : +46 730 933 076
Mob : +46 705 799 338
Lat: N 64º 26′ 18.53″
Long: E 19º 13′ 22.86″
System: WGS 84 | RT90